our client, a leading and well-respected producer and much-admired brand is seeking a highly representable and professional guest liaison manager with additional event management and sales background.
duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
• maitre’d functionalities
• answer estate enquiries of all nature within agreed time frame
• take and coordinate reservations
• take and manage deposits via property reservation system
• daily administrative duties such as filing and setting up of appointments
• liaise with wine club members
• liaise with online customers
• co-develop, market (acquisition) and manage estate events and group bookings
• conduct historic homestead tours
• manage & control historic homestead and werf inventory
• custodian of an impeccable visitor experience
personality and skills
• very well-spoken: verbally and in writing.
• very confident but warm-hearted and inviting personality.
• very good mannered.
• very representable.
• high attention to detail.
• loves to strike an intelligent and informed conversation while entertaining visitors.
• highly customer centric.
• loves to service and create unforgettable moments for people.
• hands-on mentality.
• high achiever qualities.
• want’s to change the “standard” wine industry game and create something new and exciting.
• moves comfortably between conversations related to the classy, heritage national monument homestead and the slightly more casual, picnic, farm deli worlds.
• has a passion for interior and likes to own a position at the farm.
• understands the priority of working weekends (peak visitor times).
• good computer skills (email, word, excel, internet, cloud-based services)
• own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.