we are currently looking for a production manager for our client based in elgin.
the main responsibilities would include the following:
- production planning and forecasting
- procurement of dry goods and labels
- make necessary processing and logistic arrangements of all local, export, internal and promotional orders.
- serve roll to arrange all bottling, labelling and reworks required.
- stock control: monthly administration of stock checks, prepare month –end holistic stock summary report, recording for bottling, labelling and reworks, management of warehouse stock (dry goods and bottled wine)
- budget responsibilities: compile annual budget for dry goods and labels.
- compliance: ensure ipw compliance for area of responsibility, action the relevant information and documentation for sawis wine certification, do application through wine online for required export certificates, responsible for completing/controlling pink cards where necessary
- manage and motivate any staff under employee where applicable.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted