our client, a boutique wine producer, based in devon valley, stellenbosch is looking for an all rounder to manage the full admin & financial complement of their office. your duties will relate to the day to day running of the office, supportive activities for wine sales & the upkeep of the bookkeeping up to trial balance. this position is very much the backbone of this small, yet successful, wine business.
the duties will encompass but not be limited to the following:
- office administration & reception
- receipt of sales orders, invoicing and execution through distribution partners
- stock takes, replenishments & control
- recording of all financial transactions ie. creditors, bank recon and preparation of salaries.
- preparation of payments and follow through execution thereof
- assistance with preparing sales reports, budget variance figures and ad hoc information as requested
this position will suit an astute pastel user who knows where to find information and is able to find daily rhythm in keeping the books up to date. you will be the middle point of the office, keeping the everyone from the copier to the external accountant happy. if you are diligent, love keeping the chaos under control and a people friendly person – then this one might just be for you.
please note – solid pastel knowledge is a requirement for the application. wine industry experience would be advantageous.
please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.