our client, a boutique wine estate, based in stellenbosch, is looking to appoint a financial manager to the team. a hands on position for an educated financial candidate with the ability to structure the backbone of the business to the benefit of the business and its people. your role will encompass the full accounting function, assistance with setting new structure to accommodate growth, adding strategic finance value and complimenting a dynamic, yet small team.
duties will include, inter alia:
- full accounting function (pastel acc)
- vip payroll (salaries/wages)
- upkeep of statutory company documents
- submission of sars returns i.e. vat, emp201, customs & excise etc.
- monthly mangement reports (stock reports included)
- liaison for all information technology system and devices
- budgets and costing models i.e. unpack the different sections of the business and analyse kpi’s.
wine industry knowledge and exposure will be of importance, yet not imperative.