our client, a wine farm based outside stellenbosch/somerset west is looking to appoint a logistics & account manager.
you will support the marketing & sales manager in the execution of sales activities and take control of all stock on hand.
- coordinate and manage all documentation pertaining to export orders placed, including shipping, customs clearance and certifications.
- executing the shipments relating to export orders to the customer’s chosen destination or port.
- liaise with importers/client to confirm receipt of goods in good order.
- ensure the agreed level of quality control over stock being shipped.
- performing monthly reconciliation of all bottled stock (labelled and unlabelled) on premises, in storage and on consignment.
- recording all stock movements in winems.
- monitoring and tracking of all movement of wine for sawis 6 purposes.
- monthly sawis 5 and 7 reconciliation reports.
- submission of monthly excise return.
- coordinate and assist with annual sawis/excise audits.
wine industry experience essential.